Age 5 and regressing at night (???) HELP!!!!!

Forum: Potty Training

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Potty Training LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2012, 10:25 AM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Zoey is 5 years old. She has been day potty trained since she was 3. I never "forced" her since I got huge back lash from forcing David. We were almost to the point being dry for months on end. And THEN we PCSed to Fort Sill area and then had Olivia. I know then we moved on post so another change and now going to school. So I am wondering if I should get her checked out? I use to wake David up at night a few times to go to the bathroom and he'd wake up dry. Zoey we do the same thing for. For some reason it is not clicking for her to wake up! Lately I have had to wash more and more sheets due to accidents. I'm at my wits end. I'm to the point of giving her pulls ups. She stayed dry in those for some reason. But now just can't do it. I don't get it at all. We have cut back on drinking late at night. I'm doing the same stuff I did with David yet less pressure in the beginning and she did it all on her own. Staying dry at night has been the hardest things for her to do. David never had these issues once he got it down. Uhh I need some adivce. We tried if you stay dry Monday thru Friday we will paint your nails, candy ect.. It works for a little while then wears off.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
January 20th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Hi there! It has been a few months since your post. How did you make out? Have things turned for the better? If so I would love to hear about it. I know a lot of parents that have dealt with similar situations.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search