How did/will you announce?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
How did or will you announce your pregnancy to your family and friends?

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
April 28th, 2011, 12:31 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
We called most of them and then posted on FB at 12 weeks. Some people we told in person. We weren't very creative.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

April 28th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I did a mix of things.
We called immediate family and surprised them with the news.
I gave my gf's a xmas card with a sonogram pic in it and saying cant wait to meet my aunt in july.
I told my coworkers by holding up a sonogram and saying why I was burping non-stop.
We made an announcement at 20w telling our friends (via facebook) we were pregnant and having a girl.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

April 29th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
We weren't creative either, but I love hearing the stories from people who were We just called and told people or told them in person if we were seeing them that day. I didn't post on FB until 10 or 11 weeks, I think.

May 11th, 2011, 05:52 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I sent my mom a picture of my digital pee stick that said Pregnant! with a smiley face as the caption. She called me right away happily freaking out. Then we drove to his parents houses to tell them. For his dad we told them and for his mom we let my daughter say "I'm going to be a big sister" It was cute cuz his mom said "you are?" then it hit her and she looked at us and said "YOU ARE?" with this huge smile then she said it again with tears. It made me cry! It was nice! =) We're going to wait til 8 or 9 weeks to announce to friends.
May 11th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww, that's so cute!

May 11th, 2011, 11:38 AM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With ds1 I told my mom and MIL and then everyone knew the next day by them. With ds2 I told my mom and my DH's side but kept it from everyone else because my sister was getting married and I wanted to wait until after that to tell (I was 12 weeks pregnant and Maitron of Honor). But my ex-Aunt (married to my Uncle) found out and told everyone
May 13th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Haha! We just told our family and friends, very uncreative.

But, as soon as I found out, I was in the middle of texting my friend and I told her by text, as I was so excited I accidently called her LOL and it was just too funny. She got to hear me and my husband getting all excited and stuff, I went to text someone and I just happened to notice that I was on a call with her. She just laughed. It was one of those moments ya know.

Tags
how to announce , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search