Nee advice, not sure if pregnant

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2011, 09:56 PM
i took a test that turned out negative, but my body is telling me i might be pregnant. i really would love feedback on my story...

If I am, I would be somewhere between 6-8 weeks. I was on seasonale, but was not always on time with taking my pill (i even forgot to take it 2 days in a row) due to working 2 jobs and high stress levels. about a week in a half after having sex i noticed random light spotting, and i got this horrible feeling about it. usually when i forget to take my pill on time and start spotting, ill spot until my placebo week but this time it only happened once and which i thought was strange. when it came time for my period i got it, but it came right away and was half the flow and length it normally is. ive been on bc since 16, im 23 and thats never happened on this pill. i started breaking out horribly and gaining weight, but i told myself i was just stressed and ignored the thought i could be with child. The past 2 weeks though other weird things have been happening that i just cant ignore...

a couple of weeks ago i would wake up and my breasts were the first thing on my mind bc they felt so heavier than usual and i started noticing them getting rounder and more sensitive. i blamed this on the weight gain. but last friday out of nowhere i started to feel slight nausea, and the next day once again out of nowhere it got worse while at work. i felt hot one second, then i would get chills the next, and it was then that i started to really worry. i did not have a sore throat or any other sign on sickness, and once it went away i would go back to feeling normal again. i was sleeping 8-9 hours a night and was pretty stress-free. the following two or three days i was feeling fine all morning and afternoon but as soon as i would lay down for bed the nausea would start, and i started getting headaches with the dizziness and hot/cold flashes. the last night i got them i even threw up the little bit of food i had in my system, which was a peanut butter sandwich which i have always eaten on a regular basis. the next day i woke up feeling horrible, but since wednesday i have felt ok, apart from no appetite. my belly growls but i cant make myself eat. at 3am last night i got a craving for mcdonalds burgers and now tonight im wanting a burger again. im really nervous, the test said no but my body says yes. i dont have insurance so i cant afford the blood work. has anyone gone through what i have? is it normal if preggo to feel nausea for a few days then normal for a few? how likely is it that the preggo test said negative if i am 6-8 weeks? i have already done a ton of research and it would seem that im showing appropriate symptoms for early stages. Should i wait it out and see how I feel over the next week and teake another test? i would really appreciate all help!
November 13th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When was your last af and the 2nd one that was light ? Are you still taking you bcp ?

November 20th, 2011, 11:37 PM
i'm not sure what af means, but i kept taking the pill bc the test told me i wasnt. i had that light period end of october. i started a new seasonique pill, but bc of all the symptoms i was having i decided to not take the pills the fourth week in like a regular monthly bc pack... i got it 5 days after stopping the pills but yes it was still lighter than normal and i didnt have any cramps just bloating. i started the pill again today and ive been having terrible mood swings and my hunger isnt there. i guess im just going to assume i am not pregnant since i got a period again this month even though it was still lighter than usual. i dont have insurance so i cant go to the doctor anymore unfortunatly. whatdo you think i should do and what do you think went wrong with me?
November 21st, 2011, 08:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
af is an abbreviation for Aunt Flow which means your periods.

I would think it might be a possiblity that your pills may be causing your symptoms is there any possiblity that there is a doctor place that will allow you to go with no insurance and pay just a small fee to see him/her to change your pill pack to not be as strong ?

Tags
not sure if pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search