We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Today on and off I have been having terrible back pains along with some contractions, I have been feeling semi nauseous today and about two days ago I dropped (yay I can breathe again and have less heartburn) I have been dizzy and had a headache all day, I was in the hospital before with high blood pressure, I only had protien in my urine once and I am dilated to 1cm. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, should I wait until then. I just hate feeling like so blah and this headache is killing me. I never even knew I had protien in my urine until I looked at my medical records because I recently moved back home as my husband and I are seperating. I had to go to the hospital while I was at my old OB/GYN and with my husband when I had severe bleeding and the protien in my urine, they told me it was probably a UTI and when they did the test for a UTI it came back negative, they sent me home with medication. I have a new OB/GYN in NY where I am currently living back at home and I was in the hospital again because while I was sitting down I blacked out and do not remember a thing, they took my blood and said everything looked fine, when I was discharged from the hospital my BP was still high but my Urine was negative I am assuming. They told me it was a Complex Migarine, should I be worried...I hate feeling like crap.
Too me that sounds definetly like pre e but I'm not a doctor . Is there any other hospital around ? Have you seen your new ob/gyn yet ? Call your new doctor up and say you need to see him now if he says wait til Wednesday see if you can find a high risk ob and he may take these things more serious with concern than your regular ob .