Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 23rd, 2011, 10:57 PM
I am kinda stressing out, I'm hoping someone can help with their input!

My last period was on September 28th. I had/have been seeing one guy for the past couple of months and we definitely were not being safe. All over October, we were having unprotected sex. My periods are anywhere from 25-35 days so fairly regular I guess. My last cycle before September 28th was 25 days. I remember specifically the morning of October 17th where he came inside of me (and had been doing for the past 2 weeks before) We had a falling out after that.

On the 20th of October I was getting lower back pains as if my period was coming but nothing. On the 22nd, I woke up sick to my stomach, throwing up all day and sleeping on and off all day. I took a HPT because I thought it was weird that this came out of nowhere and it was a negative.

On the 24th, I met another guy and we ended up getting really drunk and making out with a lot of heavy petting. He literally put it inside for 2 seconds and then we just continued making out. Both of us didn't want to have sex, it was just a stupid drunk thing. He didn't finish either.

My period never came that week but I had cramps like it was. so on the morning of the 29th, I took another HPT and it was a BFP.

I scheduled a dr. appt. that week (the 2nd of November) and because 3 years prior I had an ectopic, they decided to do an early U/S to make sure everything is ok this time. We scheduled that for the 9th of November. The nurse estimated me at that point to be around 5 weeks pregnant.

I went for the U/S on the 9th and all they could find was the yolk sac, the technician said I was about 5 weeks 2 days pregnant.

Well... my question is, do you think it's possible that the 2nd guy that put it in for 2 seconds could be the father? I would be so devastated. He is such a douche and it was a huge mistake. I am still with the 1st guy and I really believe he is the father but I need to make sure.

I mean, would I have gotten a BFP 5 days after sleeping with that 2nd guy? And how likely is it.. especially since the 1st guy actually did 'go' inside me and the other didn't...

Ahhhh I'm so confused... Someone please help me out here!!! Thanks so much!
November 23rd, 2011, 11:05 PM
Oh and the due date is July 9th 2012
November 24th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's more likely the first guy because you ended up with the 2nd guy and 5 days later you ended up with a bfp right ? It usually takes around 10-14 days for conception along with implantation and only after implantation there is usually enough hcg levels to be detected on the hpt to become a bfp

November 25th, 2011, 11:10 PM
I agree with Mom2Brendan My guess is most likely the first guy! Good Luck!
November 27th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I too think it's probably the first guy. Good luck!

Married 12 years
Mother of two wonderful boys: Jack (11) and Isaac (5)
November 29th, 2011, 07:13 PM
I'm going through this right now but my dates are much closer. Only one ma ejaculate in me though. I believe it is the first man. If the said you were five weeks that clearly would make you about three weeks (gestational). Good luck I pray it the first guy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search