What should I do

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2011, 07:52 AM
I was having sex with my ex boyfriend and turned to my ex boyfriend before my last. because were going through. I had sex with my ex bf on November 4 and 11 he ejaculated in me both times. I had sex with my friend on November 7 and 8 he didn't not ejaculation in me but he doesn't know if he pre-came in me. I'm scared because I found out it was my fertile days who would mostly likely be the father. I believe my current ex boy friend should be the father because he was the only one ejaculating in me. With my period and my fertility calculator shows I would ovulate on the 11 of November. I went to get an u/s on November 17 and it showed follicles from when I ovulated. But how long do follicles show up on an ultrasound when you ovulate and when did I ovulate. I know i made a dumb decision by going back to having sex with the ex before my current ex I was so caught in my feelings and emotions I feel stupid and embraressed. I want my current ex boyfriend to be the father. What should I do????
November 29th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you had a postive home pregnancy test yet ?

There is a chance you could not even be pregnant if you haven't had postive home pregnancy test .

Until you get a postive test I really wouldn't worry but if you did get a postive test then you have to Wait until the baby is born to do a paternity test only if you want too .

So just Wait until a postive or your period shows up . If your period shows up No worries or if you have a postive then you just have to wait patiently and decide thru the whole pregnancy if you want a paternity test done on the baby once he/she is born to tell you who the dad is .

Which will mean 9 months to ponder about that if you are truly pregnant and if you are not then no need to think about it .

November 29th, 2011, 10:30 AM
No I know that I am pregnant. I want it to be my current ex boyfriend he is the only person I can see myself raising a child with. The other man is just someone for comfort he never ejaculated in me and I'm positive and sure of that. I made a dumb mistake by going to him for comfort. I was thinking about doing a paternity test while I was still pregnant like a CVS or amniocestisis
November 29th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you get a postive pregnancy test ? Yes you can get those to determine paternity but you will have to ask your OB if he would be willing too because many OB's only do that kind of testing for a risk of Chromsome issues.

November 29th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Yes I have had a positive test. I will ask her this is something I can't go nine months without knowing!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search