irregular?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2011, 09:05 AM
Veteran
Hi.
I am a 26 year old stay at home mom to my wonderful 23 month old daughter. I am ttc with my husband but having some issues. My daughter was a suprise so I dont know how long it took to conceive with her. I have been tracking my cycles since January 2011. I have some cycles that last 25 days to 34. I can just never predict. I have been ttc for going on 4 months now. I know that may not seem like a lot but I would like so answers to my questions so I dont wasts any more time. Ok my drama is I have short periods that are very light. They usually last 2 to 3 days but I spot a couple of days before I start. Which day do I count as day 1? The spotting or the heavy day? Sometimes I will spot just once and then a week later I start. So I dont want to be off by a week. I have been using opk's for 3 months now. I ovulate on the 13th sometimes and then 17th sometimes of my cycle days. I know it takes more than a couple tries and that is ok even though I would like another baby soon but I just would like to know when my first cycle day is.....please help......
December 3rd, 2011, 04:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would say your period first day will be the day you don't have any spotting.

December 5th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Kristin
Lindy - when DH and I were trying to conceive we counted spotting. My cycle is whacko! Super long cycles and for some reason I didn't ovulate for 6 months. I did my BBT - which I would recommend (super simple just take your temp every morning before you get out of bed and chart it). We were also using a digital ovulation kit - which again I would recommend - it takes a couple months for it to get used to a crazy cycle like mine but it predicted right on with my BBT when we finally did conceive. We were working with my OB. She wanted to put me on metphormin (yeah I'm not spelling that right) but couldn't because I have naturally low blood sugar. Then ironic as it is she was going to put me on clomid (again no idea how to spell that) if we didn't get pregnant when we did.

I'm 16 weeks 4 days pregnant now and things are good - I hope the same for you soon!!
December 7th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Veteran
Thanks for your help ladies. AF decided to show up a little late which I thought was a good sign at first but then when she got here I was disappointed. Better luck next time!I will have to try the digitial OPKs I guess. This month I will try to relax and remember God is in charge!Good luck to all!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search