Pregancy...

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2012, 09:20 PM
on March 16, we found out that we are expecting. we are so exitced about it. We went to ob/gyn doctor office every week to make sure everything okay. We don't even know how far along we are because i didn't get a normal period like you guys do. My last normal period was in 2006 since my first child was born then it stop going for long time. it took us a years to found out why but some doctor always said it was my weight and some doctor said it will come soon.
We went to U/S place to see the baby last week, they found a empty sac but didn't see a baby. Still we don't even know how far along we are. my soon to be husband and I was depressed that they didn't see a baby or found it. We are confused and emotion going on. next day, my doctor call and want us to come in on Monday (23rd of April) so we can found out what is going on. The doctor said 1 out 5 pregancy have miscarriage but he didn't said "the baby did not make it". I didn't want to heard because my soon to be husband and I have been trying for year to have a baby and we don't want to lose this baby but if we do, they will clean the baby out and I can get the normal period and try again into 6 weeks from healing up.

Oh and the doctor did the blood work but they never said anything about the paper come in cause I always get my blood work every week and they didn't said nothing about the blood work paper come back or not which is confused. So hoping Monday, they will found out what is going on. I am so scared to heard the bad new! I have talk to my family and they have thur the same thing that i am going to thurs. they all praying for me and my soon to be husband and of course my 5 years old son as well too.

Does any of you guys have same problem with Empty Sac? Cause I need to to know and I need someone to talk to since my mom is worried about me and wanna me to talk to some moms about it.
April 21st, 2012, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Since you found out you were pregnant on March 16 right ? When they looked at the u/s they didn't see anything at all ? Like no Yolk sac and fetal pole ?

Surprising doctor didn't mention the blood results. When he didn't they must be at a normal level so he's probably confused.

Is he an young or old doctor ?

Was the u/s done vaginally or abdominally ?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search