newly pregnant with my 2nd baby and kind of nervous!

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Hi mommies and mommies to be I have been kind of worrying and I need questions answered from other pregnancies ok first I just found out I was pregnant a week ago and got my first bfp on 05/03/12 and went to the emergency room for pain and they did a blood quantitive test and they said I was about 2 or 3 weeks pregnant so I went to my obgyn the next day and they did another qualitive test and an ultrasound and they didn't see anything but my uterus linning thickining and they said it was probably to early to see the baby so I went back 5 days later instead of 2 like I was supposed to and the blood test was 2,000 and the ob said that's around 2 or 3 weeks blood quantitive and they did another ultrasound and they saw a sack now ad we saw a shadow in the back but they weren't sure if it was the baby but they said it maybe to early to see the baby but there is a sack now and the ob said from the last lmp I should be aroun 6 weeks and they should se the baby and my lmp was 3/21/12 I tink but I'm not sure it may have ben a week or so later but I'm not sure because I really can't remember but I know that I ovulated on the 9th of april and me and mdh had sex for five days before and after so that means I would only be around 3 going on 4 weeks pregnant not 6 weeks from them going by my lmp so do u guys think I should be worried or do u think I shouldn't worry and be excited and happy because the ob doctor scared me because he is saying that going by my lmp u should se the baby by now and it may be to early or the baby might not make it or have made it but they didn't see a sack last week but they see one now so there has to be a baby or my yolk sack wouldn't have formed and the pregnancy tests are getting. Darker and darker now so should i worry or not and sorry for such a long post I'm just nervous ladies!!!
May 10th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think it sounds good with sac appearing and was there a yolk sac in your amminotic sac

May 10th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Yes there was a yolk sac but they didn't see the baby but there was a shadow in the back that looked like something was in the yolk sac but the ob wasn't sure what it was and it looked like it was hidding in the back of the sac but I think that its just to early because my blood quantitive tests are doubling and the urine tests are getting darker and darker that means the baby has to be growing and producing more hcg because if it was an empty sac that means my levels would be low not getting higher but I have read that some women don't see they're. Babies until about 7 or 8 weeks because all women and babies develop different!!
So mm2brendan please keep posting for me I would realy appreciate it and baby dust to me and I pray to God that everything goes well with the baby:dust :
May 11th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Brendan View Post
I think it sounds good with sac appearing and was there a yolk sac in your amminotic sac
They seen a yolk sac and they seen a shadow of something in the back but they weren't sure but I was almost positive it was the baby I just think it was to early to hear a heart beat because I think I'm only 5 weeks and a few days instead of 6 weeks 3 days pregnant but I have seen posts on the internet that some women didn't see and hear they're babies heartbeats until 7 to 9 weeks pregnat! So I think every woman and every baby is different and grows different

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search