Pregnant and Breast Augmentation

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sdeslatte
  • 1 Post By one.juniper

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2012, 03:41 PM
First off I'm not sure where I should even post this so I posted it in 2 different forums. I'm not pregnant that I know of yet but I was wondering if anyone who is pregnant who had a breast augmentation might have had a similar situation and be able to help or if anyone can give me some advice, Thanks in advance!!

Earlier this year I got breast implants and still do not have full feeling in my breast. I'm not sure if I am pregnant now or not I posted a question on here a couple days ago too...

I had my last menstrual period on April 19th. My partner and I had sex using the pull out method on May 3rd and May 4th (I know this is not the best form of birth control, we aren't trying for a baby but we aren't exactly not trying either..Whatever happens happens ). On May 5th I noticed a little glob of snot like clear mucous in my panties (not sure if this is fertile ewcm? I haven't been charting or anything). We also had sex using the pull out method on May 7th. Well starting on May 9th - 11th I noticed some light pink spotting that turned into light brown spotting and back to light pink only on the toilet paper when I would use the restroom (sorry tmi). That has completely stopped and now I just feel more wet down there and I was wondering if that could of been implantation bleeding and wanted to hear from others who might have experienced this too.
*An update to this too is I've been feeling a little more bloated recently sorry tmi i feel constipated and when i go to the bathroom either I dont go or I have real soft stool not watery just soft but just a little, sorry again for the tmi!!

But just last night and today I started noticing that my nipples were kind of sore and it comes and goes but if they are touched I notice a little pain and I'm not sure if this might be another symptom of possibly being pregnant or if I am just regaining feeling back in them and they are still sore from surgery earlier this year?
May 20th, 2012, 10:03 AM
I had implants in 2007, and have barely had any sensation in my breasts/nipples since. The first symptom of pregnancy for me, was when I was sitting on the couch and I just noticed all of a sudden when I brushed my boob with my arm, my nipple was really sore...unusually sore, moreso than any pms soreness I've had. I had been TTC for over a year, so of course I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I bought a test that day (about 3 days before my period was due) and it was positive!! So, yeah it could be a symptom! My boobs hurt on and off throughout the first trimester! I wouldn't think any pain is due to regaining feeling post surgery.
Def take some pregnancy tests!!

Oh and FYI if you end up conceiving and breastfeeding, the fact that your breasts are kind of numb will actually help lol...my nipples were dark purple after the first 2-3 weeks of feeding, and I was having a lot of trouble producing milk, that when I visited lactation nurses for breastfeeding consultations they were surprised I wasn't completely miserable because my boobs looked raw lol. I said no, I had implants, so they were kinda numbed lol!
jenniferm92 likes this.
May 22nd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the response but I don't think I am pregnant anymore. On Saturday 5/19 I started spotting brown in the morning and by the end of the day I had gotten a heavier flow which stayed somewhat heavy until Sunday. By Monday it had pretty much ended and now I am just spotting (which is still weird for me bc my periods are usually at least 5 days of heavy bleeding). So I think my cycle was maybe just weird this month... haha but that's good to know for the future, If and when I do have kids I hope I am able to breast feed and knowing that this lack of sensation in my breast now might have a positive side to it is a good thing!!
May 22nd, 2012, 06:25 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
When I got pregnant I experienced a similar type of period around the time I expected my period and thought the same thing - next month AF never came and I got a BFP. I would test if I were you, especially if your cycle is usually very consistant.
jenniferm92 likes this.

Pinterest
Flickr
May 24th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks, I was really starting to think that I maybe should still test, but then I just started thinking I was crazy. My period can be a little off but it usually lasts longer than this one did and it has been a little strange because I still have a bloated feeling and really sore breast/nipples which usually goes away after my period is over. I'll maybe go pick up a test later tonight
May 7th, 2014, 11:36 PM
I think the pregnant women must avoid the breast augmentation because it will affect on baby and i think it affected on breast feeding for baby too.. for more you consultation on this on Breast Augmentation | Cocoona Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in Dubai, UAE

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search