doppler?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Lil_Mama2B's Avatar Veteran
anyone have any experience with a heartbeat doppler? my husband and I want to get one, any reccomendations? and has anyone possibly rented one before? thanks!
July 9th, 2012, 03:57 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I rented one when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter 7 years ago. I loved it. It gave me piece of mind knowing I could hear her heartbeat. I think you should get one

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
July 9th, 2012, 05:10 PM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
I have the Sonoline C Doppler. It was amazing with my first pregnancy, it gives you some peace knowing you can hear your babys heartbeat whenever you want!
July 9th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Baby Boy Coming in March!
I bought one used off ebay with my 2nd and it was pretty cool. I spent $75 on it, and definitely a good buy. I totally wanna do the same with this one. It allows anyone to hear the baby's heartbeat. I would recommend getting a medical grade one so you know it'll actually work, and read reviews.

July 13th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Veteran
We have the Hi Bebe doppler that displays the heartbeat and I'm pleased with it. I didn't have one for my first five babies and decided to splurge for this little one. I am using it about once a week and I really like that peace of mind. Plus it's so exciting!
July 14th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We bought a Sonoline B doppler, for about $65 including shipping. We just got it this week and have used it twice so far, and have been able to locate the baby's heartbeat both times. I don't know that the heart rate I'm getting for the baby is accurate (it is lower when I use the doppler than during my ultrasounds, which I've been having weekly), but I just like having the reassurance that the baby is still there.

August 2nd, 2012, 08:27 PM
My husband & I purchased a Sonoline B doppler off ebay. I was not able to pick up the baby's heartbeat super early like I had heard of other women being able to do but now (at 17 weeks) we hear it loud & clear every time we try! It's nice way to stay connected with her & feel that security that she's there since I have not felt her yet!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search