bloat and bump?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2012, 07:18 PM
amcashes's Avatar Swollen Feet Mommy
Can someone tell me how to tell the difference? This is my fourth baby but ive never gone through this before. My belly doesn't change day to day or hour to hour. But I need to know because after asking on another board all that came out of it was hatefulness and people a ting like I'm dumb. The only reason I don't know is like I said ive never went though this before.

I am a crunchy stay at home mom to a , , and a my husband is in our eyes.
June 24th, 2012, 07:33 PM
BabyFever84's Avatar Member
I'm no help to you with this one . I'm 1 day shy of your due date and i'm so beyond bloated!!! I don't think a woman technically shows until after the first trimester (I could be wrong) and anything before that is usually bloating.
June 24th, 2012, 11:15 PM
I am confused to read your story. I have no idea about that so It is best to consult your gyn.
June 25th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Remembering Tadpole
I am with you on this. It has been many years inbetween this pregnancy and my first. I can not remember how things were from that one. I do know that I feel huge already. We are not planning on telling our family until we know that things are okay with our tadpole yet I think I already look pregnant. My regular style clothes already show a bump so I am wearing more flared tops hoping that people won't catch on just yet.
June 29th, 2012, 07:07 AM
I am noticing a definite increase in my tummy size. Whether it's bump or bloat?? I am not sure-all I know is my pants are getting pretty snug already. I am avoiding visits with my family until we decide to let the cat out of the bag since I think they will be able to tell already!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search