Did I Miscarry? Am I crazy?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2012, 05:58 AM
I think I might go with the crazy. Hi everyone I'm new to this(both the site and pregnancy). Here's my story and I am hoping someone can help me out;

DH and I have been TTC for what feels like forever. We were just about to give up when two weeks ago I started spotting dark brown. It went on for almost a week and I called my doctor and went into to see her. They did a pregnancy test there and it came back neg. So disappointingly I left and went home. As time went on the spotting didn't stop and I was feeling tired, kinda queasy and my breasts were feeling full so I thought let me just take a a test. So I bought the EPT digital ones and took one and it came back Pos(keep in mind my period was due the day after I went to the doc's) so I took two more digital ones and they too came back Pos. Then a couple days later I started bleeding very lightly so my doc told me to go to the ER. At the ER they did another urine test that came back neg and told me that I may have had a fertilized egg that didn't take and that I would bleed like my normal period for a few days. Well I didn't...I bled for a day and a half very very light not even enough to fill one pad or tampon. I don't know what to think. I live in South Jersey and we just had a major storm that knocked out all power and we just got it back yesterday do I haven't even been able to call my doctor yet.

Sorry this is so long, but this is driving me crazy
July 4th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
have you tested since the bleeding?

You might not have necessarily had a miscarriage. many ladies have bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy, I being one of them!

see if your doctor can run beta tests to see what your HCG levels are.

Good luck and I hope you have a healthy pregnancy! welcome to JM!

July 4th, 2012, 09:59 AM
No I haven't. I was planning to tonight. Again its been a little crazy in my area. I just wasn't sure if it would be worth a shot. I'm already heart broken as it is and I can't get the bloodwork done because they are still without power. It's such a mess!
July 4th, 2012, 10:15 AM
I've seen on the news how devestating the weather was in your area! I hope that everyone is safe!

Try not to lose hope! You very well might still be pregnant. The egg could just be deeply implanting and getting very cozy in there

July 4th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Took a test...negative :'(...guess it really did happen and its all over now
July 4th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Oh no I am so very sorry! *hugs*

July 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear about your loss hope you get a very sticky bean very soon.

July 9th, 2012, 03:50 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry for your loss.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search