Early Pregnancy Symptoms & Gender

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: If you had no pregnacy symptoms what gender did you have??
No Symptoms - Boy 0 0%
No Symptoms - Girl 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2012, 02:20 PM
fidelis18's Avatar Due March 3, 2013
Do you think they have a correlation? How many of you had no symptoms at all in the begining and had a boy? And how many of you had no symptoms at all and had a girl?

I have had no morning sickness, no tender breasts...nothing really. I was scared I had lost the baby or something. All I reallt have are headaches.
August 24th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Calendula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't vote, because I wasn't symptom-less, but overall I think my symptoms were a lot lighter than most women's and I had a girl.

September 7th, 2012, 02:28 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
I didn't vote either,i didn't have symptom's until 5-6 weeks i had a boy. I don't think this is an accurate way to predict the gender because every women and body is different when it comes to pregnancy.

September 11th, 2012, 10:36 AM
sunqueen's Avatar Super Mommy
I didn't vote because:

Luka (Boy): no symptoms at all
Kian (Boy): plenty of symptoms

September 13th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Veteran
I don't really think they correlate - I think it depends more on the mama and where your life is at! I have had 2 girls, 3 boys, and am cooking another boy. I think symptoms have been slightly less with the boys, but in general just got worse with each progressive pregnancy. This pregnancy is an exception in that it has been pretty relaxed and easy

My cravings have also been pretty similar with all of them!
September 26th, 2012, 05:57 AM
not anyone can predict the gender even doctors without ultrasound test, because gender is not depends on symptoms during pg but it strongly depends on fathers chromosome. father determines the sex of the child.
September 26th, 2012, 02:27 PM
My son I had nausea really bad for a few weeks then absolutely nothing for the rest of my pregnancy. My daughter I had headaches, nausea, hypoglycemia throughout the whole thing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search