Didn't know until 19 weeks

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2012, 09:39 AM
I'm now 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant with our little boy Although we didn't know until I was 19 weeks that I was expecting we are very very excited

Has anyone else ever been this far along and not known?

Thankyou x
December 3rd, 2012, 07:27 AM
Expecting Baby Boy #1!
Personally, I had a gut feeling about being pregnant about a week before I got back a positive.
But my mother-in-law never knew she was pregnant until she was almost 6 months. She'd go to the doctor because she'd have "weird rumbling" in her stomach and they'd tell her "you're pregnant"
And there are tons of cases where women will carry to term and never have a clue they're pregnant
December 3rd, 2012, 07:41 AM
I have PCOS as well so it came as quite a shock as me & my partner had been trying for nearly two years.
December 27th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I was 19weeks 4days when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't have a clue until I took a pregnancy test on the 8th because that is when I missed a period. I thought I was 6-8 weeks pregnant at the time....boy was I fooled. I am 21 weeks now with a baby girl. Crazy!!! So you are not alone.
December 27th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am super duper jealous! I always know right away and it is super stressful for me, because of my history of pregnancy loss.. I have always wished I could be the woman that doesn't know until she is halfway through,

December 30th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Super Mommy to be
Fliss1988 and Chrisylove, Was it because you were still bleeding every month to some degree why you didn't know? I kind of remember my MIL saying one time she bled with my DH for months and she didn't know right away. But I may be mixing her story up with another person!! It's been a while so.........

congrats by the way!!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
December 31st, 2012, 08:11 AM
I was actually on the ring and still having my normal light periods on the week I remove it. It wasn't until I really missed a period that I decided to take a test. I am still trying to grasp it all. I have a 18yr DD college and my DS is 14yr so I am definitely starting over.
December 31st, 2012, 12:37 PM
Super Mommy to be
Wow...good luck to you!!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search