HELP! Light brown/pinkish spotting only when wiping 4 days before period. Am i prego?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Hi everyone. I hope those who have been through this can help! My last period started on the 9th of November, and it's a 28-29 cycle that I have. Last week, I had period like cramps and it felt like a stretching sensation of which I wasnt sure of. Two days ago, I went to the washroom, and after wiping, I noticed brownish/pinkish spotting on the tissue. It was so little and it was only noticeable when going to the loo. The same thing occured yesterday and theres mucus sometimes and watery at other times too. My period is supposed to be due around this time (December 9). I have taken two pregnancy tests bought from the dollar store and both came up negative. Was it too soon to test? Also, my breasts feels full, certain food dont appeal to me, bloating occurs sometimes, constipation and diarrhea happens, i cant sleep at night as if im suffering from insomnia but tired during the day. Am i pregnant or could this be something else? PLEASE HELP! Any insight is appreciated.

Could the tests I bought be cheap and ineffective as well?

I forgot to add, but my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex using the pull out method on Nov. 16, 2012. It seemed like he pulled out a little late but I didn't want to assume as I wasn't sure. But now, im up all night (2 days now). I try to sleep at night but am unable to and next thing you know it's 11 in the morning. I got two hours of sleep as I woke up at 1 in the afternoon. Help please!

If I am in fact pregnant, I'd be 4 weeks now.

However, today, I just went to the washroom, and a small clot passed. When wiping after this and after going to the washroom again, it is still pinkish and brownish and more on the watery side now, nothing heavy. My period should be tomorrow, but nothing so far.

Can anyone tell me if this is still a pregnancy sign? Am I in danger? Or could it be something else? Is this normal?

I really want to be preggos and now I'm scared

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search