11 weeks and First Pregnancy

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2013, 07:12 PM
This is my first pregnancy and I feel horrible. When I found out I was pregnant I was 6 weeks, and when I found out I was shocked cause I felt fine there was no signs, nothing. Now I am just blah, It just seems that nothing is appetizing, the sight of any meat makes me want to vomit, the thought of eating even makes me sick. I think in the past 3 days I have eaten like 6 things. But I have been chocking back water and my prenatals. I wish I could eat and I am concerned about not eating for the baby's sake, the last thing I want is for something to be wrong with the baby and it be my fault. Just seems like I woke up one day and had MS. My next appointment isn't til Jan 10th. I just don't get how I went from feeling perfectly fine to feeling like this. Is it normal? If I can't eat is that okay? Also I haven't slept in 3 days, is that okay? Is it normal? I just don't want to do anything wrong to harm the baby.
January 5th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You definetly do need to sleep ,get fluids in . I would definetly call your Ob office Mon. morning see if you can get in earlier than Thurs. describe of how your m/s is making you so sick you can't eat that will help you get in earlier.

Plus,don't take regular prenatal vitamins as those can aggravate m/s for some and since you have m/s I would suggest taking Flinstone Vitamins

Also,it's perfectly normal to feel fine then all of a sudden have this yucky feeling go upon you.

January 9th, 2013, 10:17 AM
I called my midwife Monday, I could not get in any earlier but she just told me bed rest, and eat what I can, and drink LOTS of fluids... We will see if everything is okay tomorrow.
January 9th, 2013, 10:58 AM
amandabee's Avatar Veteran
If you're having horrible MS just call your doctor and get Zofran or a generic version of it. I felt the same way you do at the beginning of my pregnancy, it helped big time.

Drink lots of ice water, so you can stay hydrated. I did nothing but lay around, sleep, and try to eat crackers until I hit my 2nd trimester. Hopefully it goes away for you soon!
January 11th, 2013, 07:46 PM
The doctor said everything was fine, and it was normal to feel the way I did. The baby looks healthy and has a normal heartbeat. Everything is where it should be. Thanks so much for your help
February 1st, 2013, 07:52 AM
Weight Loss Expert
That is a normal feeling. I had that during my two pregnancies. I vomit a lot till I gave birth and everything seems to be not appetizing. But I learned to eat little by little. Mostly juicy fruits like oranges and guyabano.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search