15 weeks, light pink spotting, really scared??

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 09:16 PM
This is my first pregnancy, and I'm 15 weeks along. Last night, I went to the bathroom, and when I wiped, there was a very light pink tinge to the toilet paper. I had brown spotting at 8 weeks, and everything was normal, but pink means active bleeding, right? I hadn't been doing anything strenuous or anything. The only thing I can think of is that I sneezed really hard last night, and it hurt down in my womb for a couple seconds. Another thing is that for a week or so, I've felt like I've been able to feel the baby move sometimes when I was laying down, very still. If I concentrated, I swore I could feel him move sometimes. And I'm concentrating, and I can't feel him. I know it's really really early to feel movement, especially in my first pregnancy, so I'm not sure if I should be worried or not. I called my my OB's office and they said to just take it easy, and go to the ER if I kept bleeding or if it got darker. The spotting stopped, it only happened that one time, and it was very light. Should I be worried? I don't have an OB appointment for another two weeks...
March 28th, 2013, 05:18 PM
zonee@gmail.com's Avatar Veteran
Try not to stress!! Spotting can be very normal, as long it doesnt get heavier,bright red/pink and passing clots you should be ok. There could have been some blood behind the cervix or if you had sex recently it could be from that as the blood vessels will stick out more on your cervix when pg and they got "bumped".
If you get cramps or more bleeding def go to the er they will probably do a beta and an ultrasound to see what is going on, hoping you well and try to relax; put your feet up!
March 30th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope you are OK. Just wanted to let you know that I bled often with our second child. I bled from very early until 19 weeks. It would be here and there (not daily). End result. I had a healthy 7 pound 8 ounce child at nearly 38 weeks

April 1st, 2013, 10:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Its probably ok. If your that worried you can call the doc. But probably totally normal. when prego we have an increase amount of blood going to the uterus and cervix. Any kind of bearing down or sex can cause you to spot. Hope that helps. Being that you sneezed you probably pushed a little bit

Tags
first pregnancy , pink , scared , second trimester , spotting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search