6 weeks and no pregnancy symptoms

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ElliotsMommy13

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Hi there,
Just going on 6 weeks 4 days and I have no pregnancy symptoms at all apart from cramping and bloating at 5 weeks. And it has been confirmed pregnancy , not even my boobs hurt nothing and I'm getting worried , should I be feeling some sort of feeling, just scared due to a miscarriage 3 months ago thinking it might end up the same way, but I am getting some groin cramping from time to time but not bad pain , should I be worried??
April 18th, 2013, 06:13 AM
BeamerMarie- Due Jan 2012
Count your blessings! Some women get lucky like that. I had hardly any symptoms ever, and delivered at healthy baby girl at 42 weeks.
April 18th, 2013, 06:15 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
I think it is nothing to worry about. I had similar pains, that is why I didn't take a pregnancy test right away. I felt like AF was coming. Everyone experiences pregnancy differently. I also wouldn't say that you don't have barely any symptoms. Bloating and cramping are good signs. Good Luck!

May 24th, 2013, 11:06 AM
strong mama <3
Sounds like you are one of the lucky ones! I felt great throughout my whole first pregnancy, if it wasn't for the belly I wouldn't even have ever guessed I was pregnant lol This pregnancy, I haven't been so lucky- now I miss those good days!
May 27th, 2013, 10:03 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didnt even know I was pregnant until about 6 weeks and I was wondering where my period was. The only issue I had was my back being sore at work.. but I was working on my feet 40+ hours so it didnt seem off to me. You will get symptoms eventually.. but honestly, I am happy I was one of the lucky ones who never got morning sickness, I didnt really show until I was 18 weeks and still were unsure if I was gaining weight or pregnant. I say enjoy it. Now I am in my third trimester Im glad I wasnt miserable the whole time and I can suck it up and deal with the discomforts now like him being up in my ribs or being hard to get out of bed at night. If ever nervous, don't feel shy to contact the doctor or midwife. They can hopefully ease your mind.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search