HELP! DISAPPEARING SYMPTOMS at 4 weeks, 5 days! WORRIED!

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Hey all! Please help ease my mind (or confirm my fears)!

I am 4 weeks, 5 days pregnant following my first cycle of Clomid and unfortunately we lost a baby at 4 weeks about a year ago.

And I am WORRIED!

I got my first positive pregnancy test at 11DPO... since then my tests have consistently had darker positives (I am totally one of those test addicts and have tested EVERY day since my first positive). I had my first HCG taken this past Thursday (04/25) and got a result of 263. I had my second HCG drawn on Saturday (04/27) and am anxiously awaiting my results.

Here's where my worry sets in...

Up until today I have had mild cramping/tugging in my lower left abdomen - I was actually thrilled about this! I have researched and it seems totally normally and GOOD to have these! I also have had some tenderness in my boobs off and on. Then I woke up this morning and the cramps and breast tenderness are completely gone!!!!

My mind is automatically going straight to miscarriage and/or blighted ovum. Can anyone tell me if they have had this situation in the past (or now) and what came of it? Is this normal in pregnancy? Or should I truly be worried?

Unfortunately, my doctor won't give me my first ultrasound until I reach 6 weeks - and I totally don't want to do this worrying thing for the next week and a half. I know that stress/worrying is not good for my baby!

HELLPPPPPPP, please?!
April 29th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just lurking, but that sounds totally normal to me.

The tugging comes and goes. I had that stretching/cramping feeling for about 4 straight days, then nothing for weeks.

Don't worry!!
April 30th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
After what you've been through, I can understand your stress. As hard as it may seem, you should try to take a breath and calm down.

Pregnancy symptoms are not consistent throughout pregnancy. They will come, go, get worse, get better, get worse again, etc. And every single pregnancy is different...even in the same woman!

*hugs*

Have you joined any of the due date clubs here? There are lots of women going through the same things as you and I'm sure their experience will help you gain piece of mind.

Good luck!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

June 25th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Symptoms come and go. My first pregnancy I had lots of morning sickness and pains, 2nd one almost none, this one is in the middle. Just take care of yourself. No caffeine, alcohol, nitrates, or things that can carry listeria. Everything is probably fine.

Mother of two, 3rd on the way!
www.healthyfitnessmom.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search