Maybe further?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2013, 06:21 AM
lovin to be mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just got a Bfp Wednesday, but I'm wondering...
My last af (or at least what I think it was) was 2 weeks early, lighter than normal (but still heavy) and came fast (af normally gradually shows her head). Also around that time I had pretty bad pain in my hip area which I've had a couple times but only since after my mc in sept. so.... I'm wondering if that wasn't really af? Could I be further along or could that have been something else?
May 10th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
It's possible, since your last period was not typical. When you got your BFP, was it super dark?

The only way you can really know is by visiting your physician and requesting an early ultrasound. Just explain that you're unsure of when you conceived.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

May 10th, 2013, 03:20 PM
lovin to be mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes it was. I only had one so I peed on a opk (I had heard it would detect hcg) and when it was very positive I waited 2 hours and poas hpt and it was def there.
I'll keep y'all posted.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search