ttc baby #2 help.

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Urchin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2013, 05:23 PM
hi, i am not to sure if i am typing this at the right place lol
hope it is
i will start with saying i am french so exscuse my bad english.

i am new on this site,
i was browsing trough google to find other moms who are ttc.
i am currently ttc baby #2.
it took us 9 months to conceive baby #1, i am scard that it will take as long to conceive our second child, what are the chances of a second pregnancy taking as long or longer?

i am using cbfm at the moment, first month trying, waiting to find out the results on the second of june if it worked
any moms who want to share there experience with cbfm?(clear blue fertitily monitor)

i am currently 8dpo, i feel pregnant but i dont think it can be possible to be pregnant yet since conception only happends 10dpo right?
only symptoms i have are tender breast but not painful, i pee a little more and i am a little nausious, (could it all be in my head?)

i dont remember having any symptomes befor week 6 with my previous pregnancy.

i took a pregnancy test at 6 dpo and one this morning 8dpo both negative.
May 28th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Hi! Welcome to JM!

You may get more answers here: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...g-to-conceive/

Every person is different when trying to conceive. You may get pregnant sooner or it may take longer...it really is hard to know! Using the fertility monitor will really help though.

And conception happens usually 6-10 days after ovulation, I believe, so it is possible to have symptoms already if you are pregnant.

Good luck I hope you get your pregnancy this month!
layla2013 likes this.

June 10th, 2013, 06:23 AM
thanks for the link

i dont think i was pregnant , i got my periods, but only lasted 2 days and 3 days of verry light spoting, not to sure if thats normal..... i usualy have verry heavy bleeding for 6 to 9 days..... finger cross for this month hehe.
June 10th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Did you take a test? Sometimes women experience lighter-than-usual bleeding around the time of their period (or just before) and are pregnant.

I would take a test just to be sure

June 10th, 2013, 04:15 PM
yes i took a testand sadly it was neg,. i still feel nausious often but other then that i dont have any symptoms of pregnancy.... i guess i just want this baby so bad that its all in my head lol.
i still use cbfm and i am in my high fertile days, i dont think it would pick up my high fertile days if i was to be pregnant already?! ..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search