Please help me

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2013, 06:53 PM
So here it goes, I do not remember my last period. All I know is I had what I think was implantion bleeding on May 31st. On June 4th I had my VERY faint positive test and it didn't darker for a few days. Well on June 7th my HCG levels were 385. On June 17th they were 8,000 and something. Well I had a tiny wipe of blood 2 days ago and another wipe the day after. The first ER I went to said my cervix was closed and he seen no more blood. On the next day I went to a different ER and they said my levels were 14,000 which means they should be rising right. They did an ultrasound though and said I was measuring 5 weeks and they only seen a sac and they also said it was misshaped. Told me I was miscarrying and gave me a Rhogam shot.

I haven't really had any cramps or anything and the blood isn't flowing its just a tiny bit. What I am asking is, has this happened to anyone else and had a normal pregnancy? Could I just be to early to see the baby. I know my levels are high so I am just not sure. Please help.
June 23rd, 2013, 05:29 AM
strong mama <3
if you are only 5 weeks it could definitely be too early to see the baby- I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure it is too early to see a heartbeat that early, as why many doctors wait till around 8 weeks for the first sonogram. I'd say call your doctor if you want to know for sure and have them do a blood test- those results will be able to tell you whats going on.

I do know it can be perfectly normal to have some spotting/light bleeding in early pregnancy, as long as there is no cramping or anything it usually is fine. You can either wait a week or two then take a pregnancy test and see how it goes, or schedule an appt with your gyno for blood test and to see whats up.

good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search