Pregnancy symptoms coming and going

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Hi everyone! I just got my BFP 2 days ago (I'm 4 weeks) and I had some symptoms, light nausea and tender bbs. Yesterday my bbs hurt so badly they felt like they were on fire! Today I wake up with almost no breast tenderness. It's making me paranoid b/c I've had a miscarriage before. Have any of you have off and on again symptoms or do you think this could be the beginnings of a miscarriage? I just tested again a few minutes ago to see if it showed positive and it did....but that may not mean anything. Thanks so much for your reply!
July 15th, 2013, 04:12 PM
hi, i myself had the same problem 3 days ago lol.
i had extreme tender boobs for a week and then for a few days it went away
no morning sickness nothing...
just wait a few days ... its it still verry early to have all symptoms...
i lost all mine for a few days and now there back. i also had an u/s this morning and they did not see a heartbeat but i an only 5w5d. but they did see what should of bend there. i am going again in 2 weeks to see a heart beat cant wait
if it worrys you you can always call your doctor ?
if it wasent done yet you can do like i did, call and ask to see the doctor cuz your pregnant and when they ask you how far along or when was your last periods say you have abseloutely no clue so you can get checked sooner
but dont worry, i know easyier said then done i spend 3 night awake crying cuz i was scard i was misscarring.
July 15th, 2013, 04:20 PM
oh and with my first pregnancy i dont remenber having regular symptoms until week 7/8 and i have a healthy 18 months old son

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search