Spotting, mucus, brown, pink. HOT MESS :(

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2013, 12:57 PM
Regular
Please help ease my mind.

I am 6 weeks, 1 day pregnant with my second child. Last week, I bled a light brownish color, but I didn't second guess it too much because that's exactly what happened during my first pregnancy.
Week goes on...
and last night I spotted a little. Just when I wiped after peeing, really. I went to bed and when I woke up this morning I thought all was well.
20 minutes later I blew my nose (just getting over a cold) and I had a small clot of blood come out of my vagina. I kept wiping down there because pink mucus-like blood kept being on the toilet paper.
I waited til the doctors opened and called right away. I told the nurse everything that was happening and she didn't see very worried, because the clot wasn't bigger than a quarter and it wasn't bright red and I don't have any pain. So whatever, fine.
now, all day when I pee and wipe, im getting a brown discharged.
I didn't have anything like this with my first born. I don't know what to think, or how to feel.
I'm just sitting around be lazy, trying not to worry but that's easier said than done.
I dont go for m first prenatal visit til November 5th....
October 22nd, 2013, 03:29 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Hugs!!! I have had spotting issues as well, its been going on since the 10th of October, not any pink but lots of brown and I finally got tired of dealing with it, and went to the ER for some reassurance! I did have a scan on the 10th and saw that things were fine and normal, the doctor assured me that I would have the brown spotting for 1 week or so since there was still old blood on my cervix. It stopped as of yesterday, same day that I visited the ER. Maybe if it continues you can visit the hospital, they will give you a scan, blood test and some good old reassurance!
October 23rd, 2013, 03:52 AM
Regular
thank you so much.
This morning it took a turn for the worse.
BRIGHT RED WATER BLOOD. no pain. I'll be visiting the doctors today

I have never felt so sad before.
October 23rd, 2013, 05:03 PM
Regular
Just wanted to update the viewers of this post... I lost the pregnancy today.
xo
October 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
I'm so sorry Sarah!! XOXO
October 24th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Veteran
I'm SO sorry.... hugs!!! You do know that there is a board on here just for mom's who lost a pregnancy, right? Be sure to go there for some venting/comfort!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search