SEX>?!??!? help!

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2013, 06:43 PM
So i'm 30 weeks pregnant and i'm very concerned about giving birth to my first child, that being said my husband is in Afghanistan and has been since i found out i was 8 weeks pregnant.

QUESTION
Will not having any type of sex my whole pregnancy give me a difficult labor? I ask this because me and my husband are used to not seeing each other when we train for months at a time and everytime we do have sex after those months it hurts and takes some getting used to again.....so my worry is, is not having any sex gonna lead to a VERY painful labor???
November 25th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Unfortunately, labour will be painful regardless.

Not having sex won't increase the pain factor. You can do kegal exercises and start drinking Red Raspberry LEAF tea to help tone things up though. Just make sure you research these things ahead of time to make sure they're right for you.

You might also want to look into birthing techniques. Will you give birth in hospital or with a midwife in a birthing centre? Will you want medication? Go natural?

I'm sorry you have had to go through much of your pregnancy without your hubby around. *hugs*

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search