I have a pregnancy and medicine question?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Super Mommy
Has anyone does anyone take anxiety med while pregnant?

I stopped my anxiety med at the beginning of October 2013 when I found out I was preg. I've done pretty good.
Until now. It's mainly right before appointments. Maybe a day or two before and last til after the appointment. Today seems worse. Just want to cry, anxious. Part of today's is brothers irresponsible news he told me. Bit disappointed in him.
Anyway is it safe to take a very low dose of Celexa?

We planned on only have 2 kids. We got a surprise and its Identical Twins.

January 20th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You may want to check on the Mental Health board. I've seen some recent posts about Celexa or the generic. The short answer is does the risk out weigh the benefit? And what does the doctor prescribing the med think? and your OB, when you find one that accepts your insurance?

Sept. 2013 3/10/15
January 20th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Super Mommy
I've been off the med since I found out I'm preg. I'm not getting back on it.

We planned on only have 2 kids. We got a surprise and its Identical Twins.

April 29th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I want to know (from people's experience), if you took Valium while pregnant and Was everything ok with your bub? I did take Valium during my first pregnancy because I was told by my doc it was safe until about 7 months. I take 10-15mg a day of Valium and am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my second child. I have taken this medication for years, probably most of my life..! I am 30 years old �� If anyone has any experience on this topic it would be great to hear your thoughts, thank you ��������

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search