Implantation Bleeding/precum babies??

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2014, 10:33 PM
Hello, ladies. I am only 16 years old and am terrified. I was on the combination pill for several months until I decided to stop taking them sometime last month due to believing they were making me feel ill. I didn't know that I would receive a period as soon as I'd stop taking them, however. So I waited until the next Sunday that I could start them back on a new pack. I was five days into my birth control when I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of two years. We used the pull-out method. This occurred ten days ago. This morning, I woke up with a very faint but dark amount of mucousy blood in my underwear. I have about one more week of pills and then I will be on my sugar pill week(period week). It did not resemble a normal period and I haven't bled any more since. I know that I should have been more prepared than this. I am fully aware of the possibility of the consequences of my actions and am determined to take care of the child that may or may not be in my belly right now. My boyfriend is just as afraid as I am but he has assured me that he will stay by my side no matter what..Usually I am not so careless with my contraception.
Could anyone please help me and shed some insight?
April 29th, 2014, 01:44 AM
Veteran
I always found my periods were weird if I changed anything about my hormonal birth control. I hope your period has come! If not, take a test. It's the only way to know for sure!
June 26th, 2014, 12:33 AM
Veteran
You better take a test just to make sure.

Tags
implantation bleeding , precum , teen , withdrawal

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search