Pregnant or not..?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2014, 01:08 AM
We slept together multiple times without a break but we did use the pullout method. I spotted on the 9th for two days then nothing. A week later..we just did it..no protection, no pulling out, nothing. I know, stupid. But we were kinda drunk and AF was supposed to come within days.
Now I'm 8 days late. I had headaches 2 days after that night for a week. Now I'm fine. I've been crampy at random moments for like a minute or two and then they leave. Which gets me excited that it's AF, but then the next day brings nothing. For the past 4 days I've been unbearably gassy. Though, looking it up..no boob differences, no peeing more frequently unless you count me drinking A LOT of water. And I eat like a piggy all the time so I can't tell if that's changed...
I just need some advice, opinions and support...I don't have any right now and I'm kinda scared. What are the chances I am?
I do plan on taking a test, but I plan on waiting a couple more days in case I'm just worrying myself to death.
I understand I need to start being responsible and will officially be doing so effective immediately. No more no protection while I'm not TTC. I don't want lectures, I already understand how dumb we've been.
Thank you.

Last edited by Maybe Maybe Not; August 22nd, 2014 at 01:23 AM.
August 22nd, 2014, 05:10 PM
Regular
If your periods are usually regular and you have been practicing unprotected sex and your period is overdue, I think that you may be pregnant. It's hard to say though because you may have regular periods but may not be ovulating. You don't say how old you are. Anyway my suggestion is to take a urine pregnancy test. It also wouldn't hurt to get a blood test at a doctor's office.
September 18th, 2014, 05:52 PM
If you're eight days late, a test would show a clear result if you are or are not pregnant. Like the previous poster mentioned, a blood test (needs to be doctor ordered, in my state anyway) would be the most accurate. It'd also show your levels of how far along you may be. Spotting for two days may even be implantation bleeding.

Tags
pregnant , question , support , unplanned

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search