What foods make you nauseous?

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2007, 01:43 PM
cheesecake's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I was pregnant I couldn't eat anything. But the worst foods for me were chicken and salad. Those tasted so horrible coming back up!!

Sherilyn ~ Mama to Jade & Colt
January 3rd, 2007, 02:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Everything came back up...everything.

Anything with any spice in made me worse though.
January 3rd, 2007, 06:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I pretty much threw up lots of things also

I know that the one of the only things I can eat without feeling sick or getting sick is Grilled chicken ~ I am so sick of chicken right now~

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
January 3rd, 2007, 06:35 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Each pregnancy was different, but I remember the smell of anything frying was a big trigger. I also couldn't eat any chicken, it always tasted bad. I pretty much did okay with fruits and veggies every time.

January 4th, 2007, 07:30 PM
TheOtherMichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was just constantly nauseous, and at any time there would be 2-3 foods that didn't make me want to hurl, but that changed every day. So if bean burritos and apple pie were the two things that didn't make me feel sick, that's what I had. Then once I ate one thing I usually couldn't look at it again for about 2 weeks.

Oh, yeah, and then sometimes I would throw up, and feel so much better after that I could go back and finish what I was trying to eat in the first place. Weird...

January 4th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Super Mommy
It changed alot but fried foods were always a big offender. Most meats, sugary food, and any heavy foods would have upset my tummy too.
January 6th, 2007, 09:31 PM
mrobinson
Red meat? NO WAY!
January 14th, 2007, 01:56 AM
MrsPil's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Meat. Chicken still makes me throw up (except McDonalds McNuggets, but I maintain there is no real meat in them), but I have regained some beef...

Nowdays things that sounded good when my ms was in its prime make me feel sick, I'm gagging just thinking about ginger salad
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler

January 15th, 2007, 03:32 PM
MamaBx3
Oh I have to agree with you !
Salad (any kind) tastes SO horrid coming back up .

Certain smells made me feel really sick ..

Any meats , cooked or uncooked
Eggs , any kind

This time I'm having a horrible time changing my dd's dirty diapers , even pee !
I gag when I put her bottle of milk in to be heated I'm really touchy again this time around . I'm on Diclectin but it's not helping as much as it did with my dd !

I feel for every single momma who is going through this now , or that has in the past !
January 17th, 2007, 10:19 AM
sarabella
I absolutely cannot be anywhere in the vicinity of McDonald's. Oh the smell makes me gag horribly.

And depressingly, chocolate... can't stand the smell or taste right now and I used to have the worst chocolate addiction before I got pregnant.

I'm absolutely adoring cucumbers and tomatoes and strawberries and blackberries and apples right now. And for some odd reason, Wendy's chicken nuggets. And gummy worms. God I love some gummy worms right now.
January 17th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Jade89's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Jade89
Everything seems to make me feel bleh except cheese and summer sausage which I crave constantly. I have a hard time keeping much of anything down which really bites.
February 17th, 2007, 03:29 AM
Oooooooo - just the smell of fish does it to me. Let's just not talk about it, OK?
February 27th, 2007, 02:46 PM
AlternaMommy_to_Be's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to AlternaMommy_to_Be
My morning sickness has just started, but, right now, yogurt covered pretzels, salad, and the smell of SO's coffee in the morning have been turning my stomache something horrible.

So far, the only thing I can really eat without my stomache feeling queasy is cantelope. We're out of cantelope. I miss cantelope...

With Love,
<strike>Jenni</strike>

March 8th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Veteran
For me at the moment is casserol type foods like Hamburger Helper turns my stomach.

Sandra

March 8th, 2007, 04:41 PM
nette's Avatar Super Mommy
My hubby made ribs the other night, I thought it tasted horrible (and he is a great cook) I also seem to really dislike old cheddar cheese right now.

Everything tastes different, I have no idea what I WILL like, lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search