Ooooh what's wrong with me :(

Forum: Pregnancy Questions

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Questions LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2007, 08:39 AM
Jade89's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Jade89
So I was sick since saturday, thought I was better last night because I ate. I've been drinking powerade because it eases my stomach...WELL...I ate some toast this morning...everything was fine until I drank water...I puked everything up...I don't understand it, water is suppose to be healthy but when I drink it now...it makes me sick....what's wrong with me!!!
January 23rd, 2007, 05:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
So I was sick since saturday, thought I was better last night because I ate. I've been drinking powerade because it eases my stomach...WELL...I ate some toast this morning...everything was fine until I drank water...I puked everything up...I don't understand it, water is suppose to be healthy but when I drink it now...it makes me sick....what's wrong with me!!![/b]
Water made me sick as well. And I was one of those people who drank between 12 and 15 glasses daily. With the m/s, though, I've been lucky if I can get 3 to 4 glasses down a day. Since I've been feeling better, though, I've been slowly increasing the water.

I just make sure to wait at least 20 minutes after eating to drink anything. I can't drink and eat at the same time.

Hope you feel better.

YAY FOR SMART PEOPLE!

January 24th, 2007, 11:28 AM
MamaBx3
Try to stay away from water . Or , you can buy the Crystal Light powder to add to your water bottle and mix it with your water . It tastes good .

Water made me feel yucky but I knew I needed as much liquid as I could get to keep the baby's fluid levels up . Try to drink lots of fluids .
January 24th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Jade89's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Jade89
Got to spend last night in the hospital....my birthday of all days. It ended up being a UTI and I guess I was severely dehydrated to.
February 5th, 2007, 12:28 PM
TheOtherMichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Water made me sick too and I'm normally a water drinker. So I had lots of iced tea and diluted gatorade and juices.

February 6th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Regular
Quote:
So I was sick since saturday, thought I was better last night because I ate. I've been drinking powerade because it eases my stomach...WELL...I ate some toast this morning...everything was fine until I drank water...I puked everything up...I don't understand it, water is suppose to be healthy but when I drink it now...it makes me sick....what's wrong with me!!![/b]

I wasn't sick with my first pregnancy, and am not sure if I'm pregnant or not now, but this morning when I woke up, I felt like throwing up. I knew if I didn't eat something quick, I would puke! Also, I'm a teacher and the cafeteria is cooking broccoli today and the smell is killing me and making me feel queasy! Is this morning sickness?
February 9th, 2007, 09:42 AM
TheOtherMichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:

I wasn't sick with my first pregnancy, and am not sure if I'm pregnant or not now, but this morning when I woke up, I felt like throwing up. I knew if I didn't eat something quick, I would puke! Also, I'm a teacher and the cafeteria is cooking broccoli today and the smell is killing me and making me feel queasy! Is this morning sickness?
[/b]
I don't know, but it kind of sounds like it! Have you taken a test?

March 20th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Veteran
I'm a teacher too, and the smell of lunch kills me! However, the stomach flu and many other bugs are going around, so it could be that. Depending on if you're late or not, take a pregnancy test. Good luck!

March 21st, 2007, 07:13 AM
in2wishin's Avatar Veteran
I know when my morning sickness first started, I thought I had the flu. I started to suspect pregnancy because although I was nauseous and smells would make me gag and puke, I still wanted to eat like crazy! I am still the same, all my favorite things like coffee, I can't stand the smell of right now, but i could eat and eat and eat. as long as I don't have to prepare it

Britt 14

Hallie 5

New baby GIRL Oct 8 2007

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search