We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
What are/were your must-have items to have on your registry or to shop for yourself? Let's make a list!
- Infant Tub
- Baby Wash (I love the way Johnson's & Johnson's smells!)
- Baby Shampoo (I love the way Johnson's & Johnson's smells!)
- Baby Lotion (I love the way Johnson's & Johnson's smells!)
- Nail clippers
- Hooded towels
- Onesies (NB, 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-9 mo, 9-12 mo, 18 mo, 24 mo, 2T)
- Crib mattress
- Crib sheets (2 sets at least)
- Waterproof crib mattress cover (2 at least)
- Sleep sack
- Thermal Blankets (for swaddeling)
- Bouncer chair (or any safe place to setbaby down, my floors are hard wood so even with a blanket that's not that great)
- A&D Ointment OR Boudreaux's Butt Paste were the only creams we could use on DS's diaper rash (if I got any desitin, it was always creamy, never regular. trying to wash that stuff off... man it's like glue!!)
- Safety q-tips (the baby kind)
- A baby comb
- Rubber ducky
- tylenol is good for at first too (always consult your pedi first but something you don't think about)
- Teething toys (water filled rings or keys or whatever that you can freeze)
__________________ Joanna wife, mother, blogger, support group leader, perpetually behind on laundry
my must haves:
Crib (and mattress and sheets)
Thermal Blankets (for swaddeling)
Bouncer chair (or any safe place to setbaby down, my floors are hard wood so even with a blanket that's not that great)