Thinking back to the first trimester...

Forum: Getting Ready for Baby

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Getting Ready for Baby LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
How do you feel about your pregnancy now versus the first trimester? Are you more or less worried?

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
April 13th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am both more and less worried.

I was wrestling with a lot in terms of the pregnancy with Baby S in the beginning. She was not planned and I wasnt sure I was even ready for this. It was a lot of worry about if continuing the pregnancy is the right choice.

That is long gone. I am happy she is coming and looking forward to loving on her! But new worries have come up in its place. Can we really afford this (including day care)? Am I going to be a good mom? Am I going to miss out on too much by wanting to be a career woman still?

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

April 13th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
I am much less worried now. When I got pregnant, I knew absolutely nothing about anything - pregnancy, childbirth, babies. So I had a lot to freak out about! She was planned, but I hadn't really done much research about anything until we decided to try (and the day after that I got my period, and that was the last one, so I technically got "pregnant" the day after we decided ) and even during that month before I got the BFP I was looking more into tips on getting pregnant than actually being pregnant.

By now though, I feel pretty confident that I can handle both having a baby and taking care of a baby. So my current worries are mostly just what ifs.. what if she comes too early, what if something is wrong, etc. And I'm way more excited and impatient for her to be here than anything else

April 13th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
I have a lot of the what-if worries left still too. At the beginning, I was more worried about what will happen because I found out I was being laid off and then that I was pregnant, right at the same time. We had wanted to try, but we didn't realize I would be losing my job. So that was tough. I had a lot of worries in the beginning about Dalton and how he would react to a new baby, but he's excited now so I'm not worried about that anymore.

April 16th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm alot less worried now that I'm nearing viability and able to feel baby moving frequently, first tri is always hard for me since we had a late loss with our first pg

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!
April 18th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think being able to feel the baby move definitely helps me a lot too... this pregnancy is so different from my pregnancy with Dalton - if it weren't for the bump and the moving, I wouldn't even know I was pregnant.

Tags
pregnancy , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search