Does your vehicle have any dents?

Forum: Getting Ready for Baby

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Getting Ready for Baby LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Does your vehicle have any dents in it? What happened?

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
April 15th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine does not... my bf's has a ton of them. His car looks awful (cause his parking garage at work is awful).

I hope we can afford to replace his car around Oct (when I go back to work and both cars will need to fit baby comfortably).

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

April 15th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
Haha I just answered in this in the other dented car topic Yeah, our car has dents! I don't know what happened, they all occurred before we bought the car. (Okay there's a bit of a scrape with green paint on one side that is DH's fault... I told him he couldn't fit in the space next to the green pillar, but did he listen? )

April 15th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom

The van I drive does not have any, but the van that DH drives does have some dents. It's used from his mom & dad, and when his mom was driving it 2 or 3 deer ran into the side of the van... She also hit one in the front, but the ones that ran into the side door make me laugh...

April 15th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Mischief Managed's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
It does, and I am so embarresed to be driving it around. It isn't TOO big of a dent, but when I was pulling into a parking space the side of my car hit the back edge of someones bumper. It didn't do damage to their car (except we had to pay for paint) but it did do damage to mine! We had it popped out though so it doesn't look too bad...
And then I have a dent from when I guess some idiot backed into me. I did a police report (it was on my school campus) and they "said" they watched the camera but they just couldn't see my car well enough to see who did it. So we had to pop it out on our own. I just wish someone would of at least appoligized for hitting my car instead of just driving away, I know I appoligize when I hit people!

April 16th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my van has one beneath the back bumper from dh backing into a snowbank

Lucky mother to five!

April 17th, 2011, 05:58 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
My van there is a wierd scuff mark on the drivers side rear wheel well that i think someone scrapped something against my van in a parking lot. Oh yeah and while i was sitting in my van at my sons old preschool, some guy and his wife let their kid open the back door of their very beat up car and slammed it against my van and make a mark in the paint, i actually had to freaking confront them when i saw them leaving the other daycare nearby before they got into their car.

Dh's truck has part of the front fender hanging down some but it's not bad.

Last edited by SoCaliMommy; April 17th, 2011 at 06:00 PM.
April 18th, 2011, 04:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow Kami - how did that confrontation go?

I'm really surprised at how many people have had other people hit them and just leave... If I hit someone, I would feel awful! And to just leave... do these people have no conscience?

April 18th, 2011, 08:46 PM
SoCaliMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
They apologized but it still pissed me off since it left a slight dent & paint transfer on my van, they were gonna freaking leave the parking lot without saying sorry about it. Ugg I was sorta rude and said how they shouldn't let their kids open the door to their car when they are in a parking lot.

April 19th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you said something!

Tags
vehicle

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search