Finally Friday!

Forum: Getting Ready for Baby

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Getting Ready for Baby LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
It's finally Friday! I feel like I've waited all week for this day! What are you doing this weekend?

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
April 15th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Veteran
Putting finishing touches on babys room and gardening. Maybe a nice lunch out too.
James Ryan
Juliana Grace
waiting to meet Grace Isabella on May 4th (induction day)

@}-,-'-

read my facbook love story help me win a wedding but voting for us here.

http://ktu.clearcontests.com/front/i...779B96BCC3877F
April 15th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am going to my sister's house for the weekend. I will get to see my nephews and have my first pregnancy photo shoot. I am actually looking forward to it. Maybe it will help me feel a little better about my belly.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

April 15th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
Yay Friday! I don't even have any plans for the weekend, but I'm thinking about talking DH into going out to dinner Saturday or Sunday. We haven't been out to eat just the two of us in a while, and I feel like we should be enjoying that while we can x)

April 15th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Sounds like fun! I'm hoping to be able to sleep in this weekend...

April 15th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Mischief Managed's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
My Father and Brother are coming up from Fort Collins to go to DIA (Denver international airport, my Father is going to Missouri to visit family)
After that my Brother is meeting up with me and we are going to the Rockies baseball game tonight! (Go Rockies! )
Then I have to drop my brother off at the bus thingy that drives him back to Fort Collins (he lives an hour and a half away so they have this awesome public transportation that brings people to Denver and back)
THEN we are going to look at these apartments that we really like. It is only $100 more expensive for their 2 room, laundry hookup, fireplace, garage, utilities, (and a 92% reccomended rating on apartment ratings.com) then our 1 room, no laundry, no fireplace, cheap garage, and horrible apartment. I am really excited to look.
Once we see when their openings are we are going to try and get out of our lease. We have good reason too. My cat cought a mouse the other night (she is not an outdoor cat, so it could only be found in here) and we looked behind the fridge and guess what, MOUSE DROPPINGS! And a huge hole. We hear them scamper around in the ceiling and walls. We pay a grand a month for this apartment, and I don't want to pay that much if I have mice. I don't want to be here when they get rid of them either. For goodness sakes, the use poison! And I need bedrest, I can't be here while they are banging on walls fixing all the tunnels. (That is my way out of my lease... lol)

April 18th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, how were the apartments? How are you going to break your lease? Have you talked to anyone at your current complex yet?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search