When's your next appointment?

Forum: Getting Ready for Baby

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Getting Ready for Baby LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
When is your next appointment? Do you have any questions to ask or items to discuss?

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
April 25th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
I'm getting that set up right now actually! My next appointment was next Monday, but I just decided to ditch the OB clinic in favor of a midwife clinic. It'll be my first time meeting them so there will be a lot to talk about! I wish I had done this sooner, but better late than never

April 25th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was seen at 22 weeks, am now 25 weeks, due to be seen at 26 weeks, but need to see gp at 28 weeks for an ob referral, I think I'm gonna hold out another 3 weeks, maybe
April 25th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had an apt last thurs (passed my glucose test). So my next apt is a week from Friday and will include an u/s.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

April 25th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Mischief Managed's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
My next app is the first week of May. I will be leaving my OB (yikes, I still need to go and find a new doctor) after that app. I have my glucose test - so we will see how that goes! I don't have any questions. She wasn't very helpful in the first place.

April 25th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Happy Mommy
I was just seen Friday for almost 26 weeks, go back at 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39. then baby.

but next actual date is May 9th
April 26th, 2011, 04:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Steph and Mana - good luck with your provider changes! Let us know how it goes.

Marie - I didn't realize you didn't get an OB referral until 28 weeks! Is that a normal timeline? It's so cool to learn about care in other places

Steph and Ro - you guys keep getting me confused since you are one day apart in due dates but in different DDCs I'm starting to catch up to that now...

My next appointment is May 20th. I'll be 26w5d. I'm kinda off of the "normal" schedule because that's actually my 24 week appointment... all because I couldn't get in until 10 weeks! I'll be doing my glucose tolerance test (with jelly beans!) that day.

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom

Tags
appointment , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search