May Check In - What's Baby up to this month?

Forum: Getting Ready for Baby

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Getting Ready for Baby LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2011, 05:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Oops... May is already half over... and to tell you the truth, when I wrote the post title, I wrote March Check In Yeah, I'm totally with it!

So let's check in for May! Who's here? What is new/exciting with Baby with month? How far along are you and what is on your plate for baby plans during the rest of May?

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
May 16th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Maureen, baby is due in less than 2 months (July 8th is fast approaching)...
New and exciting with baby is that she is slowly starting to run out of space. I can tell she is not flipping around nearly as much and her stretching out is becoming more uncomfortable (Who doesnt love a foot in the ribs!).
On tap for the rest of May = rest of our baby classes (infant care, breastfeeding and 3 more weeks of lamaze) and we are going to finish the nursery

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

May 16th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
I'm here! I can't believe I only have 9 weeks until my due date And like yesterday it was only 10 weeks! I don't know how time goes so fast. When I read "May is already half over" I was like "No way, May just started!"

I can tell Nova is getting big She doesn't change positions as much anymore and her body is more or less stationary (head-down, yay!), so she makes up for it by kicking and punching a lot x)

No real plans for the rest of the month though. We went on a hospital tour (and now I'm not sure about delivering there ), finally got that car seat I've been wanting, so now it's kind of just wait until the baby shower... which is still at some vague time next month and it's starting to make me worried it might not actually happen :/ Well, I know my grandma isn't going to flake on it or anything, but I can't wait forever to get my baby stuff!

May 16th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
So close ladies! I'm glad to see you both here.

Update on me - we are almost to the third trimester... our GTT is on Friday. Baby is getting bigger, but not running out of room yet - thank goodness. Like with Dalton, I'm carrying this one way out front, so I get a lot of - oh you must be almost done! And when I answer to the negative - wow, you must be having twins!

We went to our birth center orientation last Thursday. It was NOT all that we expected. The birth center is great, we already know and like the nurse (she worked in the hospital when Dalton was born), but the information in the orientation was not all put together and was not what we were told it would be. I feel like I need to mention it to the midwives because if I didn't already know what I wanted to do, that would not have persuaded me that they knew what they were doing at the birth center, kwim?

Next up on our list - we need to figure out when we are going to do our Bradley refresher class. I'm going to be garage saling for the bassinet and possibly a new pack 'n play because I have one of the super old models that is harder to assemble. That's pretty much it for this month or so.

May 16th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by way2gomom View Post
Like with Dalton, I'm carrying this one way out front, so I get a lot of - oh you must be almost done! And when I answer to the negative - wow, you must be having twins!
Haha, I get that too! I'm all belly, probably because I'm kinda short so she has nowhere to go but out x) And yay for nearing the third trimester! We're all getting so close now!

May 17th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've always thought the third trimester starts in week 28, but apparently it is week 27, so that means I'll be in the third trimester on Saturday. Saturday!

May 17th, 2011, 05:11 PM

May 18th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Happy Mommy
Isn't it crazy isn't alreayd may 18th! where did this month go??? for real!!

I'm good. will be 30 weeks on Monday
May 19th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe Bob is a squash already!

May 22nd, 2011, 08:27 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here, nothing new really, I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow meaning baby will be here in 9.5 weeks, ahhh!

Lucky mother to five!

May 23rd, 2011, 05:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was thinking about that this morning... what the number of weeks translates into number of weeks left. It's coming up so fast!

Love the new siggy Marie!

Tags
check in , may 11 roll call , roll call

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search