Gallbladder problems

Forum: Getting Ready for Baby

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Getting Ready for Baby LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
When Mana and Maureen talked about how they had gallbladder problems during their pregnancies, I thought that would be awful! And now... I have the same problem! Sorry I've been MIA, I've been trying to work out the diet I have to follow now, and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. I hope you ladies are all doing well!

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
July 23rd, 2011, 07:59 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
((hugs))
July 25th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Changing your diet can help... I found that cutting out a lot of fatty foods made a HUGE difference and at that point it was just the morning sickness!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

July 26th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Yeah, I've had to pretty much cut out everything LOL It's pretty well controlled as long as I eat only chicken or fish and fruits and vegetables that are non-acidic. Nothing else. I can eat some crackers, but only if it's in with the other stuff and only a couple at a time. I also have to eat very small meals - which means also very frequent meals since I'm pregnant and STARVING. The first couple of days I was really dizzy from getting adjusted to it all, but now I'm good. I just crave good food LOL

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
August 15th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Regular
I had my gallbladder removed right after my first born and since then have heard of women who have dealt with it During.
Could. Not. Even. Imagine.
Hopefully your new diet helps to regulate it all, I know how painful that can be.
Best of luck!!!
August 17th, 2011, 03:55 PM
ldhopkins's Avatar Veteran
I just had mine out yesterday, could not imagine dealing with it while pregnant. Good luck!

Lisa (27), wife to Jason (30), TTC #1

I am predicted March and GIRL

August 2010
December 2010
February 2012

March 31st, 2012, 05:26 PM
I had my gallbladder taken out in January, and although I have no kids and am not pregnant (maybe....read my post under Am I Pregnant...cuz I really don't know if I am or not...), not having a gallbladder has forced me into changing my diet. I already have IBS on top of no gallbladder, so there are many things I can't eat. Absolutely no deep fried or greasy foods in general allowed, high sodium items (canned ravioli, Spaghetti O's, any Chef Boyardee product in general), most dairy products (goats milk is a godsend), strong brewed coffee, or too many carbs (primarily pasta and heavy breads). It does take some adjustments and some getting used to, but better than suffering...and I've lost some weight ( which is always good).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search