Crafty moms

Forum: Getting Ready for Baby

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ducksaresnazzy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Getting Ready for Baby LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Regular
Anyone crafty? I want to make something for the nursery but I don't know what!
July 18th, 2013, 01:04 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Try pinterest! There are so many awesome ideas for crafts and they'll usually link you to a supply list and directions. I've been searching 'DIY nursery' and there's a ton of cute stuff.
July 26th, 2013, 11:26 AM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
google "melted crayon art"; i'm doing one for my daughter. they're really easy and all you need is a hair dryer, a pack of crayons, and a cheap canvas from walmart. there are tons of sites with instructions too, but the first time i did this i just took a handful of crayons and held them near the top of the canvas and let them melt down. i'm also going to use duct tape to write her name in the center, and when the crayons dried i'll carefully cut the tape out so in the middle of the crayon drips it says "Yvonne" just to make it more personal.
blaundee likes this.
July 26th, 2013, 07:52 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
That idea...I like it.
It sounds so fun. I would probably do it just to do it.
August 14th, 2013, 01:51 PM
What about a mobile for above the crib? It might be a little intensive, but I think it could be really special!
February 4th, 2014, 01:39 AM
Regular
If you really want to make something then why don't you try cutting the shape of alphabets or numbers you can also try this for vegetables and fruits.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search