Best breastfeeding bottles

Forum: Getting Ready for Baby

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Getting Ready for Baby LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2013, 07:07 PM
I plan on breastfeeding my little critter that's due in December. I have another daughter whose 7 and I had a lot of problems breastfeeding her then that ended in calling it quits in only two weeks. I was young and had no support so this time I want it to be different.

I have been researching a little bit and really don't want to spend boo-koos of bucks testing different ones. Soooo mommies, daddies, caregivers, whoever...

I need info on the best, most effective bottles.

Team breastfeeding success...GOOOO!
June 20th, 2013, 02:44 PM
TerriLF's Avatar Super Mommy
I used playtex drop in bottles with both my breastfed babies when I returned to work. No matter what bottle you end up going with, remember to always use the slow flow nipples so that baby doesn't start prefering the bottle over breast, simply because the bottle is less work for him/her.
June 25th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Gavyns mommy's Avatar Veteran
I love the playtex drop ins. Although, with my son (who is almost 5), I did not breastfeed. They have the Playtex Nurser which are supposed to work well with breastfed babies. I have read good reviews so plan to use them with this baby coming in Oct which I plan to breastfeed.

THANK YOU JAIDYNSMUM FOR THE SIGGY!
July 2nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Veteran
I also used the playtex drop ins - with both of my kids

Web Designer at Studio239Design.com, and Creator of SWFLbaby.com
July 21st, 2013, 12:57 PM
I used playtex ventair and never had a problem!
July 23rd, 2013, 06:19 AM
1st time mom
I used the madela bottles simply because I had a madela pump
September 13th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Super Mommy
I started with the Medela bottle that came with the breast pump but my son really hated it and half of it would dribble down his chin. I happened to have an Avent Newborn flow bottle that came free with some maternity clothes I purchased, so I tried that one and that is what works best.
October 12th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Regular
I tried calma and she wouldn't take it. She does like the avent naturals, so I bought a few of them.

Philips AVENT BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles
January 29th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Regular
The bottle that you are going to use depends on your baby .The bottle that your child will use without any fuss.But still breasting feeding is best for your child.
April 17th, 2014, 03:04 PM
I used the breastflow bottles from first years. We used them very succesfully for a year back and forth between bottle and breast (now dd is on solids during the day and only nurses evenings and weekends when I'm home
April 25th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Regular
Yup, playtex drop ins. Recommended by a friend and I never encountered any problems with playtex.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search