My Intro

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To BTDT Moms Advice for New Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Hello Ladies-

I am Shayna, 24 married to Todd, 26. After 27 months we are excepting out first in Sept!! So far other than m/s I have been doing great. But I am already getting scared of labor and DH not getting there. Sat and Sun nights he can't get out of work every other weekend. So I am freaking out that I will go on one of those weekends.

Also starting to worry about when DH goes back to work and its just the baby and I. I will have school still after a few weeks but it will just be baby and me Sat-Weds Morning because of DH's work schedule.

And the postpartum depression had me freaking out. I was on anti depressants before I was pg and I am very scared it will come back. I keep having dreams of hurting the baby because of it! I am looking forward to talking to my midwife next week about this. And hearing from other moms and what they have gone through.

Do not mention on FB
February 16th, 2009, 07:11 AM
mommaluvs2730's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi I just want to say that you definately arent alone there in the things you are worrying about and thinking about. I was freaking out with my first but honestly as soon as you have that baby it all just comes natural. You wont even be thinking "oh my god what am I going to do?" Nothing like that plus you always have tons of help at first to the point where you want to say back off lol. I know I did. Im currently on zoloft for PPD. I had those thoughts too. Hopefully it is something you can work out and if you need to take meds for it please do. I know they help me What is your duedate? Nicole's was September 3 but I was induced cuz of my blood pressure or whatever.

February 16th, 2009, 12:50 PM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
welcome and congrats!!!!
I am Angie and mommy to 4 wonderful kiddos, it's 100%normal to feel all those emotions.
I went through PPD with my last 2 and it was awful. but, I was able to get on some meds and it helped a lot!!!

February 16th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Thanks Ladies!! I am having an emotional day and all your kind words have made me cry!! I am Due Sept 18 but pretty sure baby will come Sept 12 as DH has a huge once every 5 years mock forest fire in town. So I am sure baby will come when he is trying to do that!!! Oh well the whole town will know because he will be paged to come home!!

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search