We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
The following things have worked:
mix it with peanut butter
put it in the syringe, then pull some chocolate syrup into the syringe. The kids get a taste of the chocolate first. If you are really creative you can get some chocolate in the front and back of the syringe, so it has a slighly chocolate after taste.
mix it with chocolate pudding
Some things just dont come in good flavors lol. I feel ad because my son has to take things for his special needs, that are SO gross I cant even stand the smell of them. Over time he's gotten use to the flavor though