Day care?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To BTDT Moms Advice for New Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2011, 06:38 PM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
What questions did you ask prospective childcare providers?

March 8th, 2011, 05:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
I really wasn't very good with this. With DS, we had a babysitter who was a friend of ours and I asked if she would use cloth diapers and breastmilk to feed him, but we were not happy with the way she turned out as a sitter. He was only there for a few months.

With our current babysitter, we know her and her family, she's also our neighbor so we know a lot of what they do and their hours. She took me on a tour of their house. I don't even remember what questions I asked her, but she has been a wonderful sitter. She's even been able to take him at the last minute when FIL had a heart attack and was in the hospital.

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search