We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
"Equal" is not always synonymous with "the same."
Men and women are created equal, but boys and girls are not born the same.
1. You throw a little girl a ball, and it will hit her in the nose.
You throw a little boy a ball, and he will try to catch it.
Then it will hit him in the nose.
2. You dress your little girl in her Easter Sunday best, and
she'll look just as pretty when you finally make it to church
an hour later. You dress a boy in his Easter Sunday best,
and he'll somehow find every mud puddle from your home to
the church, even if you are driving there.
3. Boys' rooms are always messy.
Girls' rooms are usually messy, except it's a good smelling mess.
4. A baby girl will pick up a stick and look in wonderment at
what nature has made. Then she will hit a boy with it.
A baby boy will pick up a stick and start drumming..
5. Boys couldn't care less if their hair is unruly. If their bangs
got cut a quarter inch too short, girls would rather lock
themselves in their room for two weeks than be seen in public.
6. If girl accidentally burps, she will be embarrassed.
If a boy accidentally burps, he will follow it with a dozen
7. Girls are attracted to boys, even at an early age.
At an early age, boys are attracted to dirt.
8. Most baby girls talk before boys do. Before boys talk,
they learn how to make sounds like a truck.
9. Girls will cry if someone dies in a movie. Boys will cry if
you turn off the TV during a movie they have already seen.
10. Girls turn into women. Boys turn into bigger boys.
Wife to Josh(30)
And Rayanna (2)