What are your deepest emotional feelings on TTCAL?

Pregnancy Loss & TTCAL Info Spot

Information on pregnancy loss, grief, coping, ttcal & more.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss & TTCAL Info Spot LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Regular
My fear just like all of you ladies is it going to happen again.. will i ever be able to enjoy being pregnant.. will there ever be a safe month or week where i can relax and just enjoy? I've had 4 pregnancies in the last 4 years one resulted in a beautiful lil girl in 2007 and the last 3 have all been m/c. most recent one as of 6/10/2010 @ 8 wks. That had to be the hardest for me and my DF. because he was so afraid of another loss and i just knew this one was going to be different. it wasnt like the other 2 before. The test were very positive kept getting darker I even felt comfortable enough to tell people and 2 weeks later the bleeding started and my heart dropped down to my ankles. I felt like a failure, I felt like i failed my DF and my child because i was unable to keep him/her safe. I never want that feeling again and everytime i even think about getting pregnant thats the 2nd thing that enters my mind right behind it. To know that there is nothing you can do to stop it, is what makes it so hard for me. theres no medicine, theres no answers.. "it just happens". I want another baby so bad, its all i think about and it seems like im surrounded by pregnant women. And I guess its mostly just not wanting to go threw that a 4th time or to put my DF through it either. He wont say much but i seen it in his face everytime we've lost one, as soon as i say im pregnant a happy face and then the serious face.. will it end like that last one. You just never know.
May 24th, 2010, 08:45 AM
mmllhh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I fear that I missed my window. I spent my twenties and 1/2 my 30's doing the single and living in the city life. I worry that my life choices will now prevent me from having children.

Forever Missing Our Ten Angels
May 28th, 2010, 05:29 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If afraid I'm going to be like my mom. She had so many losses after me and they never found out why. I don't exactly how many because I was younger but at least 5.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
August 29th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
With the first miscarriage, I felt like, okay, that sucks, but it was really early and I hadn't been really working hard at getting pregnant. I worried about it some but it did not put me in a deep dark place.

After the ectopic that almost killed me and reduced my fertility, I feel scammed. I feel like there was NO REASON for what happened. It was like the worst sh** luck I have ever had in my life. It just knocks me breathless sometimes when I think about it. It makes me question everything.

Now I worry that I will never have my own children. I worry that another attempt, another ectopic will kill me, and I will die childless. Or that I will just grow old trying and never succeeding.
September 4th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I worry that it will happen again. I worry that I'll develop a clot later in pregnancy and that it will kill the baby and/or me.

I'm trying to stay positive about getting pg again. I remember how easy Allison's pregnancy was and didn't have a single problem. I pray the next one is like that!

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!
September 9th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am scared it will happen again, it is hard because after going through a perfect textbook pregnancy no one thinks they are going to miscarry.

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

October 28th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Veteran
I am totally terrified of getting pregnant again and losing my precious little one at 18 -19 weeks like i have the last two times. I am so grateful for my healthy son but i wouldn't want to leave him as a single child. I am also scared that it has something to so with my weight and my age (37).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search