Hi I'm new. Just had a miscarriage in April18 but since no periods. really need someb

Pregnancy Loss & TTCAL Info Spot

Information on pregnancy loss, grief, coping, ttcal & more.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss & TTCAL Info Spot LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2012, 10:02 PM
In April 18 i had a miscarriage after 4 years of ttc. And since no period and its already July 26 and a bfn. Don't know what to do. I feel like giving up. I really need somebody to talk to. It still hurts. I still have the cloths from miscarriage is that crazy. I don't know.
July 27th, 2012, 09:03 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I am so sorry your having to go through this. It is normal to have clothes from your loss. Have you called your doctor? I would suggest getting an appointment to get your hormone levels checked. After my D&C I waited almost 3 months and they finally had to give me medicine to jump start AF. Here is the main TTCAL thread.. you might want to re-post this over there dear as that is where most of the ladies look.

Trying to Conceive after Loss - JustMommies Message Boards

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

July 27th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Blieving4more's Avatar ready 4 my miracle
I am so sorry for your loss. I have 4 angel babies in heaven myself. You feel so broken and alone during this process and that is very normal. I have gone through so many waves of emotions, anger, rage, depression, hopelessness, through this journey of TTC after loss. If you need to talk please feel free to PM me. I just want to come on here and tell you that you are NOT alone and there really is hope. After 2 yrs of TTC and 4 losses I am currently 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant. So far things are moving in the right direction. I am not without anxiety through it all but just when I wanted to give up, a little miracle has come my way again.

Like Katie said, ask your doctor to check your HCG levels and make sure that they are back to negative. And if they are then your doctor may want to explore options to make AF come back.
July 27th, 2012, 10:00 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss, on top of having that long a time TTC. It must be heartbreaking for you.
No, it's not crazy to keep the clothes from the m/c. I have a whole little "shrine" (a shadow box) of the little things I'd bought or related to the baby I lost. Positive preg test, little baby socks, a stuffed animal, pacifiers. I also had a memorial necklace made that I wear every day. I think about the little one I lost all the time, as well as remembering the m/c experience. It's a grieving process, allow yourself the time to do that.
And I second what the other ladies said about seeing what your doctor can do to hasten AF. I hope you can start getting some hope in this process soon! Are you seeing an RE right now for the TTC process?

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
August 16th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Hi sorry for your loss. I had a complete molar pregnancy last year 2011. It's when the sperm fertilizes an empty egg. So no baby is formed. I had a D&C in May 2011. It was hard knowing if you hcg levels dont go down you might have a from of cancer. Lucky my hcg levels went down fast. Well I got pregnant again. Miscarriage at 12 weeks on August 11,2012 .I had spotting called my doctors office they said its normal has long as the bleeding not heavy and bright red with no cramping. Okay not that worried it was dark brown no cramping. I knew something was wrong still. After 5 days of spotting I started having cramps and the spotting got slightly heavy. Went to the ER that morning baby had no heartbeat. I should of been 15 weeks. Seen my doctor the next day he talked to me about waiting to see if it passes or a D&C. I had the D&C schedule for the next morning. The whole night I started having bad cramps. I've passed the baby naturally that early morning but still went in for the the D&C appt. lucky I still went. The doc did an ultrasound some tissue was still left. So I ended up having to do one away. I am still getting over it but you always have that what if in your mind. Lucky I am already blessed with my daughter who is 7 years old. Which helps me stay strong. I really don't know if Were going to try again but I want my daughter to have a sibling. Only time will tell though.
Stay strong

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search