Expecting bad news tomorrow-Scared

Pregnancy Loss & TTCAL Info Spot

Information on pregnancy loss, grief, coping, ttcal & more.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss & TTCAL Info Spot LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Regular
After several months of trying to concieve baby #3, I was shocked when I tested and was pregnant. At first I had symptoms. Crying all the time, full sore breasts, then suddenly one day they all went away. I didn't think much of it until I went to my first OB appt last Thursday. All we saw was an empty gestational sac! That with the lack of any symptoms really makes me think this is turning into a MC. I am really sad about this. Like an idiot I had already announced this pregnancy to my friends and family. I had never had a MC before so why would I have one now? I go back monday to get another US but I can't help but feel that I am going to get bad news.

I just think it's odd that I lost absolutely all my symptoms except for just slightly swollen breasts.

I just wondered if anyone had been through this!? I may be jumping to conclusions prematurely, but I just can't help but feel that there is something wrong.

Thanks.
January 27th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Beautiful Life!
I'm so sorry you're going through this. I don't remember if it was you or someone else I replied to on another forum. I'm hoping for good news for you tomorrow. Have they checked your hcg levels? I had an ultrasound at 7 1/2 weeks and they only seen a gestational sac. Like you, I had announced to most people, as I had never had a m/c before. They checked my hcg levels, saying it just may be too early. My levels rose but didn't double as they should have. A week after that ultrasound they repeated and we only seen the same thing, which is when they diagnosed it as a blighted ovum. I was devastated. At 6 1/2 weeks, according to your siggy, I'm praying it's just been too early to see anything yet. If they only see a sac tomorrow, I would ask to have your levels checked over a few days. I read stories where it was too early for women before 9 weeks, a lot of them had tilted uterus's. I held out hope until the very end, when I started bleeding and knew it was ending and m/c naturally. Good luck tomorrow! Please KUP!

January 28th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it is possible that it is just to early for you. My Dr won't do an u/s before 8 weeks because they tend to create more fears then calm nerves. Hoping for good news on monday for you!

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
February 1st, 2013, 05:38 PM
Regular
Thanks, we just saw a gestational sac again last monday but I will be getting another ultrasound this coming Monday. I appreciate the responses. My levels looked good!
February 5th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Regular
DNC scheduled for Thursday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search