We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Sorry, John thought he was doing me a favor by letting me sleep late. I told him I needed to be up early... Plus I'm combining it with the quote challenge that was supposed to go up last night, so put the point down on both the quote challenge for yesterday and the recipe challenge for today.
Anywhoo where's the recipe challenge:
1. You need 3 papers for your background. 1 needs to be boldly patterned, 1 needs to be used twice.
2. You need three circular elements that are 2 inches or larger, they need to be placed in a straight line, they can not be the same element 3 times.
3. You need 3 black and white photos.
4. You need at least 3 word strips - either one word or more.
5. You need to repeat 5 elements 2 times.
6. Use the quote "You are you. Now, isn't that pleasant?" (and if you must know - that's Dr. Seuss)
(Oh and that's it, nothing additional except stitches, journaling, and title may be added to those)
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
Last edited by trishosaurus; January 15th, 2011 at 09:45 AM.