Anyone whose had a tubal, please help!

Forum: Done Having Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Done Having Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 10 days PP. My bleeding has been significantly low. I'm very pleased with my lack of bleeding. However, my right hip has always had alot of pain. It was my biggest concern even the day after my c section. Its slowed down alot. But, I've been really sick with food poisoning yesterday and a little today. We needed to go to the grocery store, and on the way home my hip started hurting again. When my hip really hurts, I bleed crazy amounts in very little time. My incision is also looking kind of weird. It looks like the skin has only gone back together every inch and a half and the rest of the spots are like open sort of. Its not red & it doesnt hurt, but it doesn't look right. I need to call and make an appointment with my OB before my PP check up. But, I was just wondering if its happened to anyone else?
July 25th, 2010, 04:08 PM
4wildflowers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to 4wildflowers
Such a cute picture of Aaliyah, Tiffany!!

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your recovery. I had significantly less bleeding after my tubal than I did all the others, as well. I've never had the hip pain you are speaking of. The way you are describing your incision.... it does sound a little odd. It's good that you don't have any pain or redness there, but I definately think it's a good idea to give your doc a call.

My kids.....
Jake 13
Shane 9
Brynne 6
Claire 4

July 25th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
i always think if you are worried, you should call your doctor to get checked out - even if it turns out nothing is wrong, at least you have the reassurance!

July 25th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! I'm hoping I can get squeezed in sooner, rather than later! I'm wondering if they just bruised my hip when they were in there doing their thing? But it wouldn't explain the blood flow.

@ Heather, I'm always sooo surprised to see you here lol. I am in love with that pic of Aaliyah <3 Ed took it with my phone while we were in recovery!!! Her face has thinned out alot since then, but this one is my absolute favorite pic of her so far! Did you see the other pics on FB?
July 25th, 2010, 09:45 PM
4wildflowers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to 4wildflowers
No!!!! I was just about to ask you where all the new pics are! On my way to check out your little beauty!!

My kids.....
Jake 13
Shane 9
Brynne 6
Claire 4

July 26th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Your daughter is a cutie.

I didnt have any issues like you describe. My hips do hurt on occasion(esp. around that time of the month)but it seems to be something that took place during each pregnancy. Like it got a little worse each time I was pregnant. I figure its arthritis but its never affected my flow.

Hope the dr can give you some answers.
July 27th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My dr is out of the office this week, so my appt. is on the 5th! I had an option to see the stand in dr. but, no thanks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search