Needing Advice

Forum: Done Having Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Done Having Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2012, 03:44 PM
amcashes's Avatar Swollen Feet Mommy
Yesterday I was at my Ob/gyn's office and he asked me if I wanted my tubes tied. My husband says it wont bother him either way but we have 1 girl 2 boys and are pregnant with another little boy. I know I want another little girl but I do not want to take a chance on having another baby boy. So I am kind of on the fence on what I want to do. I know if I do not do it we will be waiting at least 5 to 10 years before having another one. How did you decide that you were done having kids? Did you do tubal? Please help me make the right decision. I am 25 years old and kind of feel like I am to young to do something so forever but this is my 4th c-section. Sorry I am just so confused.

I am a crunchy stay at home mom to a , , and a my husband is in our eyes.
February 19th, 2014, 04:57 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Expecting #2
personally...i think you are still way too young to get your tubes tied just yet. if you feel your family might not be complete just yet then do not do it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search